Jun 3, 2010

Olivia from Beautyheaven Talks Bloom

Olivia - Beautyheaven's President of Product - talks Bloom Mineral Plus Sheer Mineral Tint SPF15,...here's what she had to say.

When it comes to beauty bits there aren’t many cases where I’m incredibly loyal - it’s somewhat difficult in this gig you see. All it takes is a pretty palette to cross my path and I’ve forgotten all about that brand new plumper I vowed to love forever.

My newest craze? Well, thanks for asking. It’s mineral make-up – and I thought our environmental issue was the perfect place to fill you in on what I’m currently using. For a flawless base, there’s just no going past my Bloom Mineral Plus Sheer Mineral Tint SPF15, which delivers a dewy glow that lasts. Olivia x

For Bloom's Sheer Mineral Tint and more Mineral products...click here!

No comments: